Menu
Your Cart

Gift Sets

Gift Sets
Brand: Lilly And Jack Model: M14214
5 Piece net bag gift set including Bib, Bodysuit, Hat, Sleepsuit, Mittens Material Composition: 100% Cotton..
AED 89.50
Ex Tax:AED 89.50
Brand: Summer Infant Model: SI 14424
Pediatrician Approved Grows with Baby from Infant to Toddler Birth & Up Color & Style May Vary Oral Care Kit Contains: Gum massager Finger toothbrush with soft plastic bristles Toothbrush with soft bristles Angled mirror Stand..
AED 40.95
Ex Tax:AED 40.95
Brand: Bonjour Bebe Model: M14712
5 Piece net bag gift set including Bib, Bodysuit, Hat, Sleepsuit, Mittens Material Composition: 100% Cotton..
AED 89.50
Ex Tax:AED 89.50
Brand: Bonjour Bebe Model: M14125
5 Piece net bag gift set including Bib, Bodysuit, Hat, Sleepsuit, Mittens Material Composition: 100% Cotton..
AED 89.50
Ex Tax:AED 89.50
Brand: Canpol Babies Model: 68_030
Fabulously colorful mat/playpen "Colorful ocean" is made of soft, colorful material with a thick insulating layer inside and may - depending on your needs - have three functionalities: a large mat, a safe playpen or cot protection. To transform the mat into a cozy playpen you simply connect the edge..
AED 370.00
Ex Tax:AED 370.00
Brand: Canpol Babies Model: 26_300
Practical and delicate robe for wrapping the baby after the bath. A loose cut does not limit or restrain movements of the bathed baby. A sewn-in hood protects the baby's wet head against cold. The robe is made of 86% cotton for perfect absorption of remaining water, and 14% polyester to mai..
AED 88.00
Ex Tax:AED 88.00
Brand: Canpol Babies Model: 68_037
The play mat is made of a soft, colorful fabric with insulation inside. It has attractive elements and contrasting bright colours which stimulate the development of eye, ear and motor co-ordination of the baby. The mat has five squeaky and rattling toys that you can detach at any time and give to yo..
AED 390.00
Ex Tax:AED 390.00
Brand: Summer Infant Model: SI 14474
The Complete Nursery Care Kit includes 21 grooming and health care items essential for any nursery...
AED 135.45
Ex Tax:AED 135.45
Brand: IDOLL Model: ID0925
Design/colour: Sky Blue and Pink The Teddy bear has a Soft and Gentle bell inside it...
AED 42.00
Ex Tax:AED 42.00
Brand: Lamaze Model: L27170
Freddie the Firefly Gym is a 3 in 1 gym that offers 3 different positions to follow baby’s growth: lay and play, tummy time play and sit and play. The flexible arch features colourful toys and textured teethers, each adjustable so they’re always within reach. The large discovery mirror helps baby le..
AED 208.95
Ex Tax:AED 208.95
Brand: Lilly And Jack Model: M15021
5 Piece net bag gift set including Bib, Bodysuit, Hat, Sleepsuit, Mittens Material Composition: 100% Cotton..
AED 89.50
Ex Tax:AED 89.50
Brand: Lilly And Jack Model: G8018
Packaging includes All in one With Poppers, Short sleeved Bodysuit, Bib, Hat and Mittens Material Composition: 100% Cotton..
AED 86.75
Ex Tax:AED 86.75
Showing 1 to 12 of 99 (9 Pages)